Backend Software Engineer
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach.
We know the inspection and industrial services solutions. We know how to analyze and manage data to insightful effect. And we know what makes our customers projects run smoother.
The oil and gas sector has its part to play in this “energy transition” phase. Giving businesses the competitive edge, relies on the ability to extend the life of assets, further optimizing resources and ensuring greater predictability of operational outcomes. Especially in the key areas of transportation, storage and process installations.
We utilize insightful techniques with innovative inspections and industrial technologies to ensure our customers have the best solutions for accurate and reliable data at their disposal, enabling them to reduce project time, risk and cost.
We make it our business to optimize the workable space of your assets, delivering maximum performance, maximum protection and maximum predictability.
Intero Technology Center
Intero has committed to an ambitious and challenging Technology Development program. Within the Technology Center, we collaborate in a small, close, diverse and multi-disciplinary team to materialize these ambitions. The way we work can be described as hand-on, engaged and result driven. Engineers are involved in the project from start to finish: defining requirements, executing the design work up to integration and integration-testing.
The fact that people are involved in many different phases of the innovation cycle, have hands-on activities to work on, and having the end-user in close vicinity are really differentiators that are appreciated by the employees.
The Intero Technology Center is responsible for:
- Development of new non-destructive inspection technologies;
- Design and engineering of high-tech inspection systems, including procedure qualification and training;
- Development and maintenance of the software applications that run our inspection robots.
You are an ambitious and cunning Software Developer with several years of experience who can strengthen a starting team of C++ developers. From a technical perspective, you enjoy working on back-end oriented software components. You are motivated by the fact that you are involved in the operational use of the applications that you are working on.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Various development activities in the back-end (both in the middleware and data layer);
- Design and documenting of the (to be) generated implementations;
- Design, implement and execution of unit-tests to verify compliancy of the generated implementations to the requirements and architecture.
Training and Experience
- Academic / Higher Professional (technical) education in Software Engineering / Computer Science;
- Minimum or 1-3 years programming experience in C++;
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- version control systems (SVN, GIT or equivalent);
- Documentation tooling (DoxyGen or equivalent);
- Labview and Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) is nice to have;
- Teamplayer spirit;
- Focus on results;
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.