CNC Machinist- Evening Shift
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state of the art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach. We are an agile company with a sizable backing and an enhanced management team dedicated to redefining asset performance. Intero is dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations. By combining our extensive range of inspection and industrial solutions, we have the ability to create unique packages and turnkey solutions, adding value in keeping industrial assets safe and efficient.
Intero Integrity is the leader in advanced-technology inline inspection services for challenging pipelines. We are the only company that can deploy EXPLORER™ — the most technologically-advanced ILI robot in the world. Highly-specialized, fully-articulated, and self-propelled, EXPLORER’s multipoint sensor arrays provide our analysts and clients with a wealth of diagnostic data, regardless of the difficulty or the circumstances of the inspection.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for a highly talented, knowledgeable, and motivated CNC Machinist with relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team.
- Set up, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC machining equipment for the manufacture of high tolerance components.
- Read and interpret drawings, program machining paths, select tooling, and create parts as required.
- Perform regular maintenance and cleaning of equipment and shop.
- Attention to detail (experience checking own work with metrology equipment)
- 3 and 4 axis CNC Machine operator / set-up experience
- Use of GibbsCAM software
- 2+ years of CNC programming for 3 and 4 axis machines
- Able to lift 50lbs (non-repetitive)
- Problem solving ability
- Experience machining exotic materials
- Non-CNC based fabrication skills (welding, bending, turning etc..)
- Knowledge of alternate fabrication methods
- Check others work (Quality control)
- Comfortable machining to tight tolerances.
- Comfortable with imperial or metric dimensioning.
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to work in a low volume, high mix environment
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed
- High School or College Education
- Certified machinist apprenticeship or equivalent.
We are proud to offer our full-time Employees
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.