Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management, with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, our unique approach renders our team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for our clients.
Due to our amazing and rapid growth, we are hiring for newly positions of Applications Specialist for our Toronto, Ontario location.
As an Applications Specialist, you will take the lead to assess technical matters to support the commercial team for customer inquiries in collaboration with current product engineering to meet requirement(s). Collaborating with our experienced team, gathering data, reviewing issues, and suggest/create solutions to continuously improve operational equipment for success of project completion is a key responsibility. In addition, reviewing new solutions and improving current product applications is critical for success in this role.
- Review and assess inquiries from our commercial team regarding use-case(s) of commercial equipment
- Oversee execution and testing of commercial products in relation to customer requests
- Become primary contact for technical product issues
- Lead and manage data for continuous improvement of products including tracking issues and forecasting impact and benefits
- Function as liaison between commercial and engineering teams to ensure equipment is meeting requirements and specifications
- Facilitate and support Pipe Explorer field operations
- Support training and related documentation for new products introductions
- Be ready and willing to take on challenges and to aid our team members with technical expertise
- Be safety minded – nothing comes before safety.
- University degree in mechatronic engineering or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Previous technical troubleshooting experience
- Possess hands-on skills, mechanically inclined
- Computer skills including general computer activities, data entry, Microsoft Office applications
- Possess data logging (data decision making) skills
- Graphic visualization skills
- Experience using computer drafting software
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience with the inline inspection industry with MFL technologies
- Prior experience with robotic technologies
- Experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievements
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with healthcare benefits (including dental & vision), life insurance, flexible working hours, and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroCanada-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.