Data Analyst (Level 3)
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely, and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
We're growing and looking for people who have the right stuff to join our Unique Ability Teams. Our engineering teams are centered around identifying individual strengths, constant learning, and development of skills, and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. Intero employees often find themselves outside their technical comfort zone where they learn new and valuable skills. We aim to reduce barriers to progress to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
We are seeking a Data Analyst (Level 3 certification) with relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team. The ideal candidate has a solid analytical aptitude, loves a technical challenge, is self-motivated yet thrives in a team environment.
Intero Integrity Services focuses on identifying individual strengths, constant learning and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. We aim to reduce barriers to progress to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
- Process and analyze extensive pipeline inspection data.
- Evaluate and verify measurements in accordance with training.
- Apply interaction rules.
- Process and interpret datasets for acceptance.
- Correlate analysis results to inspection data from previous runs.
- Organize and produce reports of ILI tool analysis results per client requirements.
- Communicate analysis findings and provide support for excavations and measurement results.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant professional experience.
- Data Analysis certifications and previous experience analyzing inspection data and preparing client reports.
- Experience evaluating time-based marker system technology.
- Experience and/or training in non-destructive testing (NDT) is preferred.
- Knowledge of API, NACE and ASME standards and recommended practices is preferred.
- Well organized and able to manage time to work independently in a task ownership culture.
- Thrive in a cross-disciplinary team-based environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- General pipeline knowledge.
- Flexible work schedule to be available evenings and weekends when required.
- Ability to work overtime to perform preliminary data quality assessments and project completion for clients.
- Ability to learn and use proprietary software.
- Interface with clients.
- Ability to complete tasks fully in a timely and high-quality manner.
Education / Certification
- College Degree in science, technology, or a related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Level 3 Data Analysis certification.
We are proud to offer our Employees:
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance.
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement.
- On-site gym with shower facilities.
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to: InteroCanadafirstname.lastname@example.org.