Human Resources Generalist (Contract- Maternity Leave)
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
We're growing and looking for people who have the right stuff to join our Unique Ability Teams. Our engineering teams are centered around identifying individual strengths, constant learning and development of skills, and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. Intero employees often find themselves outside their technical comfort zone where they learn new and valuable skills. We aim to reduce barriers to progress in order to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist – the ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the HR field possessing above average communication and organizational skills, and a dedication to team success to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team.
Intero Integrity Services focuses on identifying individual strengths, constant learning and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. We aim to reduce barriers to progress in order to maximize innovation, efficiency and quality of work
- Manage the recruitment process by drafting job postings, coordinating intern applications with international exchange association, screening resumes, shortlisting and communicating with candidates, conducting interviews with managers, performing reference checks; creating offer documents and issuing employment contracts;
- Perform onboarding and orientation sessions; update new hire records; assist with terminations, offboarding and administer all related paperwork;
- Implement and administer employee policies and promote positive employee relations;
- Develop and sustain employee engagement;
- Arrange employee training and keep HR files updated;
- Support the employee performance review process including assisting managers with proper procedures to ensure process is followed and staff receive a timely evaluation;
- Administer requirements for all work permits, work visas, SSN applications including completing paperwork according to government and legal regulations and company policies;
- Oversee health benefits and travel insurance program; enroll employees, reconcile statements for the finance department;
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, training, leaves, turnover etc.) in both paper and database and ensure employment requirements are met;
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity and document policies and procedures;
- Provide administrative support to senior managers in the preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and various employee issues;
- Perform responsible professional/administrative work coordinating functions and executing tasks within HR on a confidential basis; liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Human Resources experience required; experience in a professional services environment highly preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge and expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information;
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while working successfully in a team environment;
- Strong computer skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with a focus on Human Resources preferred.
We are proud to offer our full-time Employees
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), paid vacation days and flexible working hours.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to email@example.com.