Mechanical Robotics Engineer
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
We're growing and looking for people who have the right stuff to join our Unique Ability Teams. Our engineering teams are centered around identifying individual strengths, constant learning and development of skills, and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. Intero employees often find themselves outside their technical comfort zone where they learn new and valuable skills. We aim to reduce barriers to progress in order to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
We are seeking a Mechanical Robotics Engineer with 5+ years relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team. The ideal candidate has a solid foundation in engineering fundamentals, loves a technical challenge, has a creative mindset and takes a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Develop and evaluate concepts of mechanical systems
- Produce detailed designs of mechanical systems
- Produce engineering calculations related to performance, strength, life, etc.
- Produce manufacturing, assembly, and test documentation
- Initial implementation and testing of equipment
Experience and Qualifications
- Ability to isolate design variables through a combination of experience, testing and analysis
- Solid engineering fundamentals
- Machine design and assembly experience
- Proficient with SolidWorks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a cross-disciplinary team-based environment
- Take initiative and manage multiple tasks in a timely fashion
- Experience in NDT of pipelines
- Experience with robotics and motion control systems
- Experience with early prototyping
- Machine shop skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering
We are proud to offer our full-time Employees
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to email@example.com.