Software Engineer DataTel
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment, and advanced data management, with a streamlined project approach. Dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations, our unique approach renders our team fully equipped to create unique packages and turnkey solutions for our clients.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services North America is searching for a Software Engineer for our Toronto, Ontario, Canada location.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design of new and enhanced functionality in cooperation with your colleagues. You will implement, test and document that and of course we need your experience for improvements, applying new methodologies and technologies.
The ideal candidate has a solid foundation in computer engineering fundamentals, has a creative mindset and takes a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Designing new functionality for the Data Analysis of the recorded MFL data from the inspected pipelines
- Develop the designed new functionality
- Cooperate with the Product Owner to get the required functionality available
- Provide input to the Product Owner to improve the application landscape from a maintenance, support, and development perspective
- Able to support the Product Owner in specifying the requirements, epics, stories (and tasks)
- Interact with User Interaction designer for application ergonomics
- Knowledge of and experience in Scrum
- Knowledge of and experience in Azure Dev(Sec)Ops is an advantage
- Knowledge of and/or experience with design/ requirements methodologies (UML, User stories, Use Cases, etc.)
- Cooperate with the teams in The Netherlands, Romania, and Serbia
- Document new and existing functionality
- A BSc/M.Sc. education, in a technical field (Software, Physics, Electronics, etc.)
- Minimal 2 years of experience in designing and developing software
- Experience with (or knowledge of) design/ requirements methodologies (UML, User stories, etc.)
- Knowledge of Qt is preferred
- Good verbal and writing skills of English.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of the pipe inspection industry is an advantage, but not required
- Experience with Scrum is an advantage
- Experience in working together with a Product Owner is an advantage
- Experience with (Azure) Dev (Sec)Ops is an advantage
- Knowledge of test methodologies (e.g., ISTQB) is also an advantage.
We are proud to offer our full-time Employees
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.