Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
The Technology Center (TC) designs and engineers Intero’s high-tech inspection robots, develops the software to operate this equipment and to analyze the inspection data. To support the growth of the TC’s Software Department, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Software Architect. The position is based in The Netherlands and reports to the Software Development Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Determine and maintain the architecture of the infrastructure and application landscape on data information and functional level
- Determine the roadmap of our software products / applications, together with the Product Owners
- Specify the requirements, epics, stories and tasks, together with the Product Owners
- Define requirements and designs on file formats, API’s and functional blocks
- Support the two development teams with finding the (design) solutions
- Bring in knowledge of and/or experience with design/ requirements methodologies (UML, User stories, etc.)
- Interact with User Interaction designer for application ergonomics
- Learn the details of our business processes to be able to get the right requirements defined for the application workflow
- Cooperate with the teams in Canada, Romania, and Serbia
- Document new and existing functionality
- BSc/Msc degree in a technical field (Software, Physics, Electronics, etc.)
- Good verbal and writing skills in English
- 5+ years of experience in the software business as an architect and/or (functional) designer
- Experience with (or knowledge of) design/ requirements methodologies (UML, User stories, etc.)
- Knowledge of the pipe inspection industry is an advantage, but not required
- Knowledge of LabView is preferred
- Experience with Scrum is an advantage
- Experience working together with a Product Owner is an advantage
- Experience with (Azure) Dev(Sec)Ops is an advantage
- Competitive compensation package
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home for part of the week
- Opportunity to manage projects from concept to realization as part of a great team
- The position is based in the Utrecht area, the Netherlands
Please send your CV and application letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Claudia de Vette at email@example.com or +31 6 23418958.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.