Intero Integrity is a fast growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
For our operations in Saudi Arabia, we are looking for an ambitious Project Coordinator, providing Project Management/Coordination between our Company and our clients in the Kingdom. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the planning of operations, preparations of the procedures, the supervision of the equipment and personnel preparation for the jobs, visit site when necessary to make sure operations are run properly, audit the working sites, and support the management in every necessary measures.
The Project Coordinator reports directly to the Area Manager Middle East. The position is based in Dammam.
- Accurate, good communication skills, flexible, work efficiency, commitment & involvement.
- Proactive approach, able to work under pressure, team player. Strong technical understanding and knowledge of pipeline related matters (such as valves, pipes, flanges, hoses, fittings, tools, vehicles, pumps and pigging).
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Able to discuss and communicate with Intero team, client and third parties.
- Ability to supervise a team of technical and admin personnel.
Qualifications and experience
- Mandatory experience in project management in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Preferable is knowledge and understanding of NDT Technology, as well as pigging activities.
The remuneration package for a Project Coordinator/Manager consists of a Basic Salary, Medical Insurance, Paid Leaves.
Please send your CV and application letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.