Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
About our Technology Center
The Technology Center designs and engineers Intero’s high-tech inspection robots, develops the software to operate them and trains our people to use the technology in the field. To support the growth of our Technology Center in the Netherlands, we are looking for an ambitious Front-End Developer.
You will become part of a close, diverse and multi-disciplinary team that is hand-on, engaged and result driven. You will be involved in innovative projects from start to finish: defining requirements, executing the design work, working on data visualization, integration and testing, until your software solution is ready for launch! Soon after, it will be used throughout Intero to analyze and visualize inspection data presented to our customers.
- Various development activities in the front-end (both in the middleware and data layer)
- Design and document implementations
- Design, implement and execute unit-tests to verify compliance of implementations with requirements and architecture
- Collect feedback from end-users and make plans for improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or similar field
- Medior level programming experience in GUI development of technically oriented applications
- Good working knowledge of:
- Node JS, React, Angular and Electron (CEF)
- JS libraries for technical charts and 3D visualization
- REST interface and OpenAPI interfaces
- version control systems (SVN, GIT or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, CI/CD, MySQL and/or C++ is a plus
- Fast learner, enjoys new challenges, hands-on mentality
- Team player who easily connects with specialists of other disciplines
- Good command of English.
- Competitive compensation package
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home for part of the week
- Opportunity to work on software projects from start to finish as part of a great team.