Front-End Software Engineer
We're the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state-of-the-art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach.
Intero Technology Center
Our Intero Technology Center is responsible for:
- Development of new Non-destructive inspection technologies;
- Design and engineering of high-tech inspection systems, including procedure qualification and training;
- Development and maintenance of the software applications that run our inspection robots.
To enable the growth of Intero Technology Center, we are looking for enthusiastic software professionals. You will work in multidisciplinary team where information, ideas and solutions are shared and integrated into technical systems. The Technology Center is located in the main office of Intero Integrity Services B.V. in Tricht (The Netherlands).
You are an ambitious and cunning front-end software developer (with several years of experience), who can strengthen a mixed team of starting and experienced developers. From a technical perspective, you enjoy working in the front-end software application layers. You are motivated by the fact that you are directly in contact with the end-users of your development efforts. Their feedback triggers you to improve software products when necessary.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Various development activities in the front-end (both in the middleware and data layer);
- Design and documenting of the (to be) generated implementations;
- Design, implement and execution of unit-tests to verify compliancy of the generated implementations to the requirements and architecture.
Training and experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another technical field;
- Min. 3 years’ experience as Front-end software developer or similar;
- Medior level programming experience in GUI development of technically oriented applications;
- Dutch working permit;
- Knowledge of and experience with Node JS, React, Angular and Electron(CEF);
- Knowledge of and experience with JS libraries for technical charts and 3D visualization;
- Knowledge of and experience with REST interface and OpenAPI interfaces;
- Knowledge of and experience with version control systems (SVN, GIT or equivalent);
- Experience with Jenkins and/or CI/CD is a plus;
- Experience with MySQL is a plus;
- Experience with C++ is a plus.