Manager Data Analysis
Intero Integrity is a fast growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
Intero’s Inspection Services focus on difficult to inspect pipelines in process facilities and gas utilities. With our highly advanced and innovative (robotic) inspection technologies we collect high resolution data to determine the integrity of critical infrastructure. Integrity data is analyzed in Intero’s data analysis centers and transferred into reporting to our global customers. In addition to data analyses and reporting, engineering assessment services are offered such as remaining lifetime calculations, corrosion growth assessments and fit for purpose assessments.
About the role
As Manager Data Analysis, you manage the team of data analysts based in three centers around the world. This team consists of approximately 50 highly skilled data analysts who are critical to Intero’s service delivery. On time reporting and the quality of the analysis and assessments are the final product customers receive after the execution of a successful inspection.
In this role you are responsible for further development and growing the team, and optimizing the quality and efficiency of analysis and reporting. The Manager Data Analysis reports to Intero’s CEO.
- Motivate and manage the team of data analysts (~50 FTE spread over three locations in the Netherlands, Romania and Serbia)
- Execute and deliver Intero’s core data analysis and reporting software products and services by organizing incoming workload, prioritizing efforts to complete tasks on time and ensuring deliverables meet the highest quality standards.
- Responsible for the entire Data Analysis process from data intake to reporting and after sales.
- Engage with Intero’s global businesses to understand the needs and requirements for optimizing and tailoring reporting standards.
- Follow developments in applicable industry norms and standards to ensure processes and deliverables are compliant at all times.
- Propose new features for ongoing pipeline data analysis, reporting and software development and liaise with Intero’s Technology Center to feed the Software Data Analysis roadmap and software development efforts in order to accelerate data analysis and enhance reporting.
- Manage and lead client interface activities for all data analysis and reporting discussions.
- Support sales and business development as required for the growth and industry representation of Intero.
- Implement and monitor KPI’s to manage and improve data analysis productivity, efficiency and quality
- Take the lead in recruitment and training to ensure sufficient data analysis capacity for Intero’s growing demand.
- Implement, integrate and further develop asset integrity engineering services in the data analysis centers.
- Create a ‘Great Place to Work’ environment for data analysts by driving a positive team culture, stimulating creativity, integrity, ownership, leading by example, and upholding Intero’s values.
- Assess financial reporting and KPI’s, translating to actions if needed.
- Relevant university degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Pipeline ILI Integrity data management and analysis, pipeline inspection services or data analysis
- 2+ years of management experience
- Excellent (people) management skills
- Able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
- Flexible, result driven and customer focused
- Sense of quality, excellence driven
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Team player and easy to work with
- Fluent in English
- Experience with inter cultural work environments
- Competitive compensation package
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home for part of the week
- The role is based at our headquarters in the Netherlands (Utrecht area). Other international Intero offices could be considered.