QHSE Manager Europe
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
As QHSE Manager, you drive the continuous improvement of our QHSE management system for our locations in Europe (The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France and Italy). You report directly to the Business Director Europe and the Global QHSE Manager.
- You are the owner of the QHSE management system for Europe. You ensure it complies with applicable regulations, industry standards and customer requirements.
- You ensure QHSE compliance by proactively raising awareness among staff and contractors, developing user-friendly work instructions and training, implementing adequate reporting processes and performing internal audits.
- You review QHSE requirements prescribed by customers and ensure that these align with our standards and are met by the project crew.
- You manage QHSE issues and incidents, liaise with the customer, management and legal as appropriate, notify regulators as required, define corrective measures and oversee their implementation.
- You maintain and implement ISO certifications and coordinate external audits.
- You coordinate customer satisfaction surveys and supplier performance reviews, and handle quality complaints.
- You report monthly to management on QHSE KPI’s.
- You continuously liaise with QHSE managers in the other regions, being North America, the Middle East and South East Asia, to ensure integrated standards and approach.
- 5+ years’ experience as QHSE manager or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO or similar), preferably a technical degree.
- Self-starter, strong communicator, hands-on and a real team player.
- Affinity with the energy industry and/or technology sector is a real plus.
- Fluent in English, preferably also in Dutch.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to manage your own QHSE program in an international and fast-growing company.
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement.
Please send your CV and application letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Ronald Permentier via email@example.com or +31 6 15094570.