Software Test Engineer
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
About our Technology Center
The Technology Center designs and engineers Intero’s high-tech inspection robots, develops the software to operate them and trains our people to use the technology in the field. To support the growth of our Technology Center in the Netherlands, we are looking for an experienced Software Test Engineer.
You will become part of a close, diverse and multi-disciplinary team that is hand-on, engaged and result driven. You will be involved in innovative projects from start to finish: defining requirements, executing the design work, working on data visualization, integration and testing, until your software solution is ready for launch! Soon after, it will be used throughout Intero to analyze and visualize inspection data presented to our customers.
- Work in a scrum team together with your colleague developers and the product owner
- Test new applications, both interactively and using test automation
- Develop new test methods, maintain and improve existing tests
- Improve/ extend the automated regression test suite
- Discuss your test results with the development team and work together on improving the applications
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-2 years of programming experience
- Experience with designing test plans
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps is a plus
- Experience with Scrum is a plus
- Experience with test methodology (eg ISTQB, Tmap) is a plus
- Experience with test tools (eg SoapUI, Selenium) is a definite plus
- Self-starter who is able to work and reach goals independently
- Good communicator who proactively connects with colleagues across offices and jurisdictions
- Competitive compensation package
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home for part of the week
- Opportunity to work on software projects from start to finish as part of a great team
- The position is based at our headquarters in the Netherlands (Utrecht area)
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.