Sales Support Specialist
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state of the art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach. We are an agile company with a sizable backing and an enhanced management team dedicated to redefining asset performance. Intero is dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations. By combining our extensive range of inspection and industrial solutions, we have the ability to create unique packages and turnkey solutions, adding value in keeping industrial assets safe and efficient.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services, Western Hemisphere is searching for a Sales Support Specialist, to join our team in Toronto or Houston.
This position’s reports to the Commercial Operations Manager, Western Hemisphere, and regularly interfaces with account, sales, business development and operations managers.
The Sales Support Specialist will support the development of proposals and project specific bid documents, ensuring compliance with company standards. Additionally, the position will collaborate in the coordination of commercial processes and execute of a variety of sales and commercial tasks and activities.
- Efficiently carry out tendering activities from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission in accordance with Company standards.
- Adhere to and promote compliance with Company commercial processes and policies.
- Perform tender activities including the writing and compilation of responses to Requests for Proposals, including the accurate preparation of kmz files in Google Earth.
- Review and analyze solicitations and invitations to tender to identify the responses that best meet the needs of customers and Company, including the review of pipeline drawings and related documentation.
- Identify internal stakeholder requirements and engage the relevant teams to support the tendering process.
- Maintain contract records and related documentation.
- Support the development of sales presentations.
- Support the tracking and reporting of Commercial Key Performance Indicators.
- Attend sales meetings as required.
- Support process improvement initiatives.
- Continuously learn to successfully adapt to evolving working and business environment demands.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
Key performance indicators will be agreed as pertinent to the role; however, they are present to ensure the business is continually improving. Performance indicators are as follows and are subject to change as business needs evolve:
- Quotation/proposal lead time
What you should bring to the team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in proposal and technical writing preferably in a sales oriented, oil & gas environment.
- Bachelors or Technical degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Deadline focused and ability to work under time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects. Process/procedure focus a requirement.
- Advanced competency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other applications such as Adobe Acrobat and Google Earth etc.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with managers and peers.
- Ability to travel occasionally nationally and internationally (~15% or less).
We are proud to offer our Employees:
- A technical, professional, and challenging work environment
- Opportunities for global career advancement
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- On-site gym with shower facilities
- Flexible work schedule with option to work remotely (~50% or more)
- Health & wellness program with healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), life and AD&D insurance, flexible working hours and paid time off
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroUSA-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.