Sales Manager Europe - Tricht
Pipeline, Furnace and Tank Inspection Services
The Sales Manager Europe Inspection Services [Sales Manager ISP] is part of the Business unit’s management team and reports directly to the Business Director Inspection Services in accordance with the organization chart in force. The Sales Manager ISP is hierarchical responsible for the local sales team
(currently 4 persons) and individual sales engineers abroad (currently 1 person).
The Sales Manager ISP is functional responsible for the sales organization in Europe. In this role the sales manager determines the European market strategy and provides assistance to the respective sales teams in regards to the implementation of the strategy and the realization of the targets and goals.
The Sales Manager ISP is based within the company’s headquarters in The Netherlands which is considered to be the role-model of the regional operational entities world-wide. As a result, the Sales Manager ISP has a footprint worldwide and is – as part of the Business unit’s management team – owner of the relevant processes and standards.
Activities and responsibilities
The Sales Manager Europe Inspection Services [Sales Manager ISP] is primarily responsible for the realization of the company goals within Europe. Areas outside Europe where Intero has no permanent representation are considered part of this responsibility.
- Market analysis, management of client and industry information, competitor and technology awareness
- Sales strategy development, implementation and monitoring, realization of commercial targets
- Initiation, coordination and support of business development initiatives.
- Coordination and management of international tenders
- Direct supervision of ISP sales team in The Netherlands, setting & monitoring targets & goals
- Management of European sales organization, including forecasting, sales-plan development
- Alignment of the sales strategy with the company’s Industrial Services business unit
- Monitoring and reporting of budgets, targets and forecasts
In addition, the Sales Manager ISP takes part art of the Business unit’s management team – responsible for the Business unit’s global role as owner of the relevant technologies, products, processes and standards, which includes activities like:
- Initiate & maintain global commercial communication structure
- Support business development activity, incl. development business cases
- Ownership of calculation models and sales documentation
- Ownership of procedures, templates and tools
- Maintenance and distribution of (pre-)qualification information and databases
- Development of promotion strategy, support of marketing campaigns
- Participation in trade association and -events to promote the company and products.
Qualifications & Competencies
The Sales Manager Europe Inspection Services is an experienced professional with a high degree of responsibility.
Basic qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sales management
- Full Professional Proficiency in English and Dutch languages
- Basic proficiency in French and/or German language is preferred
- Affinity and experience with technology within the oil&gas integrity industry
- Minimum of ten years sales experience within an industrial service oriented sales environment
- Experience of successfully managing a sales team
- Preferably previous pipeline inspection industry experience
- Ability to travel internationally on frequent basis
- Professional proficiency in MS Office and presentation.
The role of Sales Manager within the organization is one of results-driven teamwork and requires:
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills
- Collaborative team spirit and leadership skills
- Positive commercial attitude and an ability to negotiate deals
- Professional organizational and planning abilities
- Good public communication and presentation skills.
Please contact Lista Askes/HR via email@example.com