Toronto - MFL Robotics Data Analysis Manager
Intero Integrity is a fast-growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely, and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
We're growing and looking for people who have the right stuff to join our Unique Ability Teams. Our teams are centered around identifying individual strengths, constant learning, and development of skills, and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. Intero employees often find themselves outside their technical comfort zone where they learn new and valuable skills. We aim to reduce barriers to progress to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
We are seeking an MFL Robotics Data Analysis Manager with relevant experience to become a member of our dynamic Unique Ability Team. The ideal candidate has great people management skills, leadership skills, solid analytical aptitude, loves a technical challenge, is self-motivated yet thrives in a team environment.
Intero Integrity Services focuses on identifying individual strengths, constant learning and fostering an open and collaborative work environment. We aim to reduce barriers to progress to maximize innovation, efficiency, and quality of work.
- Manage the MFL (magnetic flux leakage) Robotics data analysis group's day-to-day operations.
- Perform Run Acceptance and ensure deliverables are meeting client requirements and timelines.
- Establish priorities and deadlines for the team to ensure client report deliverables are delivered on time.
- Maintain quality control of all deliverables including performing QA/QC validation checks and approval when necessary.
- Interpret corrosion (axial MFL), crack (circumferential MFL), geometry (GEO), video, and inertial mapping pipeline inspection data recorded by the Intero robotic inspection tool.
- Correlate analysis results to inspection data from previous inspections and/or verification digs.
- Assist in development and improvement of wall loss algorithms used for interpretation and prediction in corrosion sizing.
- Organize and develop Final Reports of inspection results to meet customer requirements.
- Communicate with clients in person, over the phone, and/or via email. Convey analysis findings and provide support for excavations and measurement results.
- Manage talent development of team, including annual performance evaluations and goal setting for department.
- Plan both short term and long-term capacity management and resourcing needs for department.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of online and in-person training materials and records to meet API 1163 and ANSI/ASNT ILI-PQ-2005 requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
- Degree or diploma in a related field; or equivalent experience
- ANSI/ASNT ILI-PQ-2005 Level 3 MFL/GEO Analyst
- 10+ years equivalent data analysis
- Management/supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of industry codes and standards
- Self-driven capacity to produce quality work with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft word, excel and access.
- Capacity to complete a task entirely, on schedule and with quality.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills
- Self-regulated with a strong sense of pride in one’s work.
We are proud to offer our Employees:
- Competitive wages and a bonus system based on company performance.
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement.
- On-site gym with shower facilities.
- Health & wellness program with broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid time off.
- RRSP with up to 4% employer match
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to: InteroCanadafirstname.lastname@example.org.