Toronto - Project Manager- Pipeline Inspections
Intero Integrity Services is the leader in advanced-technology ILI (In-Line Inspection) inline inspection services for challenging pipelines. We are the only company that can deploy Pipe Explorer — the most technologically-advanced ILI robot in the world. Highly specialized, fully articulated, and self-propelled, the Pipe Explorer’s multipoint sensor arrays provide our analysts and customers with a wealth of diagnostic data, regardless of the difficulty or the circumstances of the inspection.
Intero Integrity Services is actively recruiting a Pipeline Inspection Project Manager to work in the Project Management Department on planning and executing the ILI robotic inspection of pipelines.
As our Project Manager you will use your attentiveness to details, problem solving and communication skills, and project management experience to contribute to the planning, execution, and delivery of Intero’s services.
- Deliver a comprehensive end-to-end customer journey and experience.
- Plan robotic pipeline inspection projects; develop project plans for Intero’s services.
- Maintain schedules and documentation to communicate activities with teams and customers.
- Follow quality standards and apply them to projects.
- Work closely with other functions to ensure successful completion of inspection projects.
- Ensure completed projects are fully documented and implementation is consistent and in compliance with specifications.
- Act as point person for customers; communicate/interact with other functions on-site or from the office.
- Guide and control the project while managing its cost and scope. Maintain overview of project finance and execute any change order in a timely fashion.
- Conduct site visits as required to confirm project scope or to provide project management during project execution.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to understand and explain technical matters.
- Lead technical role for the establishment of pipeline inspection work plan.
- Post-secondary education: Bachelor of Science, Engineering, or a Degree in Business Administration.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or working towards certification.
- Candidate must be legally qualified (with a Canadian Passport) to travel and work throughout Canada and the US.
Attributes & Skills
- Proven aptitude in project management processes with experience in maintaining project budgets.
- Exceptional work habits and ethnic, people skills and written/verbal communication, especially when applied to customer experience; a confident customer-oriented team player.
- Action oriented with the ability to anticipate and address concerns.
- Strong problem-solving acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure with a calm demeanor.
- Proficiency with MS Office and MS Project.
- Prior experience in pipeline inspection or working with regulated utilities, energy companies or pipeline operators.
- Intero Integrity proudly offers its full-time Employees:
- Competitive compensation and a bonus system based on company performance.
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement.
- Office location gym with shower facilities.
- Employer RRSP matching program.
- Broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid vacation days.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- Life & AD&D
- Matching RRSP program
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Hybrid office work
- Monday to Friday
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 2 days a week
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to: InteroCanadafirstname.lastname@example.org.