Join Intero’s Finance Team in a hands-on accounting role assisting the group’s finance manager with business critical activities. Unique entry-level professional role with upward growth potential. Responsibilities include:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generate purchase Orders
- Receive/obtain invoices
- Match to packing slips or verify legitimacy
- Enter in Navision and Cash Flow
- Pay bills from bank or vendor websites online
- Enter payment journals
- Process company expense reports according to policy and create journal entries
- Complete vendor credit applications
- Generate customer invoices
- Submit invoices via customer submission procedure (e.g. Ariba, Actian, SAP)
- Update Cash Flow
- Collections - past due invoices
- Create projects in Navision and Payroll systems
- Responsible for critical project costing from start to finish
- Post job and payroll costs to projects in Navision
- Complete daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain intercompany payables/receivables log
- Manage office supplies and purchases/leases (cell phones, copiers)
- Maintain all company files, including document retention policy and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Training and experience
- 1-2 years working in a professional accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting strongly preferred
- Navision Accounting Software experience preferred
- International company experience preferred
- Must be able to pass background and drug/alcohol post-offer testing
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and reliable decisions
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at all meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to extra hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Physical demands and work environment
- Continually required to stand, walk, and sit
- Continually required to talk or listen
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read information, and use a keyboard
- Occasional lifting (20 lbs.) office equipment or supplies
This job is ideal for candidates who are able to multi-task with efficiency, change direction quickly with market conditions, work with minimum supervision and who enjoys demonstrating a high level of initiative and ownership.
Intero offers a comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability and 401K with company match.
If interested please forward your resume/CV to InteroUSA-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.