Commercial Operations Manager
Intero Integrity is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state of the art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach. We are an agile company with a sizable backing and an enhanced management team dedicated to redefining asset performance. Intero is dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations. By combining our extensive range of inspection and industrial solutions, we have the ability to create unique packages and turnkey solutions, adding value in keeping industrial assets safe and efficient.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity, Western Hemisphere is searching for an experienced Commercial Operations Manager, to join our team in Houston.
This position’s reports to the Regional Sales Leader, Western Hemisphere; however, regularly interfaces and serves as point of contact and SME with account managers, HQ legal and compliance leaders.
Lead the commercial operations of the sales team for the Western Hemisphere with a remit in terms of managing and improving the sales processes. Develop the proposal sales support function for both internal and external customers, which is inclusive of the sales to operations handover process & documentation. Mentor and lead the commercial operations of the team. Play a crucial role in contractual risk reduction strategies. Coordinate risk & compliance screening of agents, distributors & subcontractors.
- Ensure that the commercial operations function delivers accurate, timely and competitive proposals.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures as necessary to support the rapid growth of the business.
- Screen client contractual documentation and liaise with internal & external counsel.
- Manage MSA documentation.
- Ensure that all cost estimate spreadsheets are updated at suitable intervals and issued for use promptly in conjunction with the relevant staff.
- Ensure that all processes & procedures in use are ‘fit for purpose’ and updated as necessary.
- Establish a review process for comparison of cost estimates to actual cost with the goal of perfecting estimates.
- Develop KPI’s for the department and stakeholders, providing weekly reports/updates.
Key Performance Indicators
Key performance indicators will be agreed as pertinent to the role; however, they are present to ensure the business is continually improving. Performance indicators are as follows and are subject to change as business needs evolve:
- Quotation / proposal lead time
- Quotation / proposal follow up
- Quotation / proposal conversion
- Variance – estimated cost vs. actual
- MSA Conversion rate
What you should bring to the team
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with progressive growth in an Oil & Gas, Energy or technical Commercial Operations Team.
- Bachelors, Masters or Legal degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organization skills and professional attitude.
- Process/procedure focus a must.
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Green Belt or process improvement certification preferred.
- Working competency with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- A technical, professional and challenging work environment.
- Competitive Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting.
- Opportunities for global career advancement.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroUSA-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.