US - MFL Sales Account Manager
Intero Integrity Services is the world’s only inspection and industrial services specialist to combine innovative technologies, critical insights, state of the art equipment and advanced data management with a streamlined project approach. We are an agile company with a sizable backing and an enhanced management team dedicated to redefining asset performance. Intero is dedicated to significantly increasing the lifetime and performance of industrial assets and installations. By combining our extensive range of inspection and industrial solutions, we have the ability to create unique packages and turnkey solutions, adding value in keeping industrial assets safe and efficient.
Due to our rapid growth, Intero Integrity Services, our Western Hemisphere region is searching for experienced MFL Sales professionals, to join our team.
This position’s reports to the Regional Sales Leader, Western Hemisphere.
The Account manager is responsible for developing new and strong relationships with natural gas utility customers, connecting with key business executives, and securing orders to achieve our growth targets. Developing new customer relationships as well as developing new business from existing clients are key responsibilities. This position works closely with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Service, Project Management, Operations, and Data Analysis to ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve sales and revenue goals through establishing and building strong business relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Map and penetrate existing accounts to establish relationships with stakeholders including decision makers and influencers.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Prepare proposals and financial justifications for bids and respond to request for quotes efficiency and thoroughly.
- Attend meetings with clients throughout project delivery cycle from start to completion.
- Lead post project review meetings to understand client experience and ensure client satisfaction.
- Represent organization positively and professionally within the community and industry to all clients, competitors, regulators and industry associates.
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Liaise between the customer and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our current and future customer needs.
- Ensure all sales and project related documents are completed in a timely manner.
- Proper handover to Project Manager with Excel Checklist (to follow) as well as process flow.
- Meet or exceed annual quota assigned during the budgeting process.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders (essentially NAM Manager will be holding a bi-weekly meeting).
- Continue to further develop industry technical knowledge.
Key Performance Indicators
Key performance indicators will be agreed as pertinent to the role; however, they are present to ensure the business is continually improving. Performance indicators are as follows and are subject to change as business needs evolve:
- A new client added to portfolio per month.
- Perform lunch and learn or presentation per month, Ten per year (10).
- Assure client is added to CRM/Sugar.
- Monthly Sales - hit targets based on budgetary outline – see #5 and #6.
- Average Profit Margin for Pipeline should meet a min of 40% with a target to 70%, any quotes below target must be approved by management.
- Monthly Sales Bookings – this metric will be different in accordance to Account Manager’s assigned territory, salary and service knowledge. This will be a separate KPI per Account Manager to budget.
- Sales Opportunities – Monthly opportunities to be separated and scaled higher on peak periodic times.
- Quote To Close Ratio – 40% -60% and to be tracked for reasons to “why” it was closed lost; eg.
- Leads – Sale % to be tracked for each Account Manager.
- Average Purchase Value – important to track market costs and competitors pricing. Run averages and review semi-annually with team.
- Face to face meetings – Target six (6) to nine (9) meetings per month with current and new customers. This should generate 100 meetings in a year. Ultimately adding 15- 20 new clients per year. Tracked on the CRM software.
- Phone Calls – Twenty (20) – forty (40) prospecting calls per month, this will include client project discussion. Assure all meetings are recorded within Sales force so management can track progress.
- Assure handover is properly managed through process flow for every Project with Checklist. Checklists will be cross examined by acting manager and tallied as part of your responsibility.
- Timely PA’s to be input to receive ISP. Manager will be tracking as part of your accountability.
What you should bring to the team
- Three or more years of successful sales experience in both acquiring new accounts and growing existing accounts in corporate selling (B2B) or within the pipeline inspection business.
- Track record in selling to natural gas utilities in the US is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to advance potentials to later stages of the sales process.
- Ethical sales approach dedicated to integrity in all areas of work.
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated sales techniques in-person, via telephone and videoconferencing.
- Exceptional client service and relationship-building acumen; effective communicator with a strong sense of empathy and ability to listen and comprehend.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and proven negotiation skills and sales achievements.
- Self-motivated with dedicated client service focus and strong desire to succeed.
- Experience with using CRM software.
- Completion of post-secondary degree/diploma desired.
- A technical, professional and challenging work environment.
- Competitive Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, 401k match with immediate vesting.
- Opportunities for global career advancement.
If interested, please forward your resume/CV to InteroUSA-Recruiting@intero-integrity.com.