Intero Integrity Services has been active in the offshore industry for over 30 years. Although the process installation offshore is similar to onshore, the circumstances, logistics and degradation mechanisms are different. Therefore an experienced offshore crew with a proven track record is essential.
Our offshore services include:
- Pre-commissioning of new topsides, either during construction onshore or hook up offshore
- Hydrostatic inspection, cleaning and testing of sea pipelines
- Ultrasonic inspection of risers
- Ultrasonic inspection of non-piggable pipeline
- Chemical cleaning and decommissioning of pipelines
- All other related service
Intero Integrity Services can provide offshore trained personnel and offshore certified equipment which adheres to the latest industry standards. In addition, we are well-trained and up-to-date with current offshore safety and quality procedures.
Our muti-disciplinary teams ensure a one-stop-shop. That’s Intero.
More than anything else, offshore operations requires efficient planning and execution of projects to avoid unnecessary downtime, project delays and inefficiencies. Combining services from Intero’s extensive service portfolio provide the opportunity to deliver a unique single contractor turnkey solution contributing to efficient communication, smooth project execution, minimum required resources and therefore reduction in costs.