Why Gasunie exceeds expectations to reach emission targets
Transmission System Operator (TSO) Gasunie in The Netherlands takes emission monitoring seriously. They go the extra mile to reach environmental targets and to present accurate and trustworthy emission data to their stakeholders. In this case study, we share how they reduce fugitive emissions and greenhouse gases in their facilities with the support of our Environmental Service Line.
In this case study with Gasunie, you will discover:
- why they exceed expectations to reach emission targets
- why they look beyond traditional LDAR to reduce fugitive emissions
- which measurement techniques Gasunie uses to identify and quantify emissions
- how they achieve accurate emission data
- how emissions management software helps them manage all that data and report to stakeholders
Check the full case study here.