Trainee Inspection Engineer
Intero Integrity is a fast growing global company offering inspection, industrial and environmental services to the energy industry. We develop our own high-tech equipment and software and use this technology to execute projects worldwide. We support the energy industry to use natural resources efficiently, safely and responsibly. Together we get the job done and contribute to a safer and more sustainable world.
As an Inspection Engineer, you operate our high-tech robotic tools to inspect pipelines, furnaces and storage tanks for customers all over the world, onshore and offshore. The data you collect is essential for protecting the integrity of these assets.
Intero specializes in challenging inspections - we take over where other providers cannot deliver. Our values are customer focus, flexibility and professional excellence. We engineer an expert solution for every challenge presented and we get the job done.
As trainee, you work on international projects from day 1, under the wing of an experienced engineer. Next to your training on the job, we offer an extensive in-house training program, to support your journey from trainee to fully certified inspection engineer.
- Work closely with the project team to prepare the inspection plan
- Prepare and customize the inspection equipment
- Travel to the customer site and perform the inspection on-site
- Liaise with the customer team on-site and ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Assess the quality of the inspection and summarize the results in a field report
- Hand over the inspection data to our Data Analysis department
- Discuss the final inspection report with the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology/Engineering or equivalent qualification (such as MBO-4) with work experience
- Driver's license
- Willing to travel frequently
- Hands-on attitude and eager to learn
- Professional, flexible and customer-focused
- Team player
- Good working knowledge of English
- EU work permit and valid passport for travel
- Competitive compensation package, which includes a bonus per day worked on inspection projects
- Adventurous work environment where 2 days are never the same
- Steep learning curve with extensive in-house training, plus field experience from day 1
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Development opportunity to Expat program and work abroad for 1+ years
- The role is based at our headquarters in the Utrecht area